Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally went to the movies!

I know that it's not such a big deal to some but I can count how many times I have actually gone to the movies this year! I guess I lead a boring...well mostly a life filled with too much work and not enough fun, LIFE. I went to see Julie/ Julia and loved it. Light, charming and enjoyable way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
I have quite a busy day tomorrow at work, not looking forward to it...I'm looking forward to completing a few new designs and I have dreamed up a lovely concept...to delicious to share right now, kind of like the Brie I just bought at Whole Foods today, totally inspired by the movie! I covered it with raspberries and honey drizzled on top, quite decadent for a little snack, but we must take good care of ourselves every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment